Are you passionate about digital marketing and interested in the fitness industry!? Siteplicity provides website design and digital marketing services for hundreds of fitness gyms & studios nationwide! Over the next year we will be adding hundreds more to our list of clients. This fast-pace growth means great upward mobility for top performers!
Position: Account Executive
Reports To: Director of Sales
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Work Hours: Primarily M-F, 35-45hrs/wk
Location: Primarily Remote… occasional in office/meet ups usually 2-3 times per year. We have team members that live in San Francisco, New York City and everywhere in between!
Dress Code: We want you to dress the way that will allow you to preform the best… Whether you wear gym clothes, dress business casual or wear a $5k suit, we don’t care. We focus on results, having fun and having a positive attitude.
The Account Executive is responsible for qualifying leads, following up with leads, selling Siteplicity’s portfolio of website design services, selling digital marketing services and meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Successful experience as a top producer making outbound prospecting calls, establishing and maintaining client relationships, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, managing a sales funnel and closing sales with decision makers.
– Qualify leads & provide product demonstrations to qualified prospects
– Navigate to decision makers who have purchasing power
– Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential clients
– Educate prospective clients on how to successfully utilize their website, in-house softwares and digital marketing.
– Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
– Emphasize features that clients express a need in, quote prices, and prepare order
– Use our CRM to qualify prospects and capture key data points
– Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by selling new accounts
– Have a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Strong sales track record
– “Hunter” mentality
– Persistent and able to handle rejection
– Thrives off of success
– Positive attitude
– Ability to adapt to change
– Experience in a competitive fast-paced sales environment
– Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
– Excellent time management & organizational skills
– High level of comfort with internet technology
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong willingness to learn and continue learning
– Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
– Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
– Applications and CRM System (e.g. infusionsoft.com, Google Apps.)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
– 2-3+ years of technology-based sales experience
– General website design & digital marketing knowledge
– College degree or equivalent work experience